Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Sickness and Thanksgiving

well, it's been 2 whole weeks since I updated, and I apologize to my 4 readers for that. LOL

Things have been going okay, except for the fact that I am currently at home sick with a 101 fever and a severely sore throat.

Other than that things are exceptional! I learned I could move into my apartment the 2nd week of December and not pay December rent. Though I gave my word that I would stay at the day care through December, and I'm an adult, so I must follow through with that responsibility.

My family was home this past weekend, part of the reason I haven't been able to update, and we had my little sisters 8th birthday party here at the house. So lots of cleaning was required. I did make the cake! and it didnt come out how i planned...but...it looked pretty cool. Rachel wanted horses, rainbows, and flowers on it. Which proved to be the most difficult task. I didn't cover the cake in fondant like i had originally planed to do, but now that i think about it, it would have been smarter. O well.

Its Thanksgiving week once again, and my plans of going to the theater and watching movies all day has been thwarted...again. *sighs* Now I'm driving to Marshall, then to Palestine, back to Marshall, and home on Sunday. Providing that I am not still sick later this afternoon. Hopefully I will be going to the dr. today.
Anyways, that is all my weak and tired body can handle for now....lol...l8er!

No comments:

Post a Comment