Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving!

Hope everyone is having a happy and blessed Thanksgiving! I know I am! I know I complain a lot but I am truely thankful for all my family, friends, and even my not so very friends. Because I wouldn't be the blossoming woman I am without them and the experiences they have given me. This year was quite different from all the rest. Its the first year that I had to choose what to do. Since my dad and step mom came home last weekend they were not here for me to spend the time with. So, I took a chance and decided to spend the time with my little sister and mom. Since I don't always get along with my mom I was cautious about spending so much time with her, but so far so good. We traveled to Sicily Island, LA to visit my stepfather's family whom I haven't seen in a good 3 or 4 years. We ate lots of food as normal and watched the New England Patriots kick Detroits butt! (yes, I'm a patriots fan, get over it!) Now we are making the trek back to Marshall and hopefully we will be getting up early to go shopping! I have never gone Black Friday Shopping and my mom usually goes every year, so I'm looking forword to it! Wish me luck in not getting trampled to death! Have a great weekend! Gobble gobble!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment