Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sarah Needs Her Kitty!

Well, thankfully this week has gone much better than last week so far. I began walking in the mornings with my friend Woody. We walk about two and a half miles each morning and talk and just be silly. Its quite nice.

I have found multiple projects and hobbies I want to learn how to do. Like making pretty cakes, I am going to see if my mom will let me do my little sisters cake for her birthday, and since she will only be 8, it wont be critically horrible if it is not perfect.

I also want to experiment with cutting hair...so if anyone wants to volunteer...i dunno how well i will do, so if you do volunteer you cant hate me if i mess it all up.

Well i have 8 more weeks of work until my last day, I hope I can last that long. I still need to find a job in Nacogdoches. I am going to look while I am there on Saturday. I also want to take one of my cats with me, but that will cost me over 400 for the spring semester. Anyone wanna donate to the "Sarah Needs Her Kitty" fund? I think that would be better than letting me learn how to cut hair using your hair!! lol

well, that is all for now I do believe, more later maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment