Sunday, January 30, 2011

What a Week!

Ok Ok. I know I havent updated in a couple weeks, but I have been busy, so no hating!

This past week has gone pretty fantastically! School is rolling along nicely. I love all my classes, though I have lots of reading I have to do. So far American and World lit are my most time consuming classes but i have a feeling that photography is going to be taking their place soon.

Work is super! I have already been offered a promotion and once I learn how to handle the kitchen and make all the food that promotion will be put into place. I love my boss and his wife they are both super cool. And my favorite co-worker is a girl named Tamara, who is pretty amazing. I have a feeling we will grow to be great great friends.

The roomies are pretty awesome as well. We all get along very well. They did however scare the living crap out of me last night. They hid in my room when they heard me coming in, and when i turned the lights on they all jumped out at me. It was funny, scary as hell, but funny.

I went to my first "party" last night. Though it wasn't much of a party. It was for the sorority that I will be joining. So I got to meet some of the other new girls and some of the leaders too. PLUS...i met a guy, but...we are gonna hold out on telling you about him because I don't wanna get my hopes up for something that hasn't even started to happen yet. lol

Mom and Lizzy are coming to see me sometime this next week so im super excited about that!
OH and apparently one of my co-workers and I are related! Crazy weird.

Anyways. I still have homework to read! Lata!

No comments:

Post a Comment