Monday, January 17, 2011

The Week of all Weeks

Hopefully, this week will be, as titled above, the week of all weeks.

Ricky B's was expected to open today but due to technical difficulties, We will not be opening until Thursday. Which is PERFECT for me because I have to let my knee re cooperate. Why, you ask? Well...I dislocated my knee again, yes, this is the knee I had surgery on to stop it from dislocating. So much for THAT!
BUT...School starts this week, and orientation is tomorrow. Plus I made a friend, and my roommates are back.
I was invited to a party tonight, but i dunno if i should go since I have to wear my brace.
I am going to go home on Sunday to get things I left behind, and to put money in the bank for my car insurance.
Tomorrow I also have to go open a bank account.

ok so maybe this week wont be the week of ALL weeks, but at least it will be fun lol

No comments:

Post a Comment