Monday, January 10, 2011

What a BOOORING Week!!!

It has been one whole week since I moved out of my house and town, and into my own apartment here in Nacogdoches. I havent yet decided if I like it yet or not. I have, as of today, officially met both of my roommates, and both seem pretty cool and down to earth. I think I am going to like them.

The week has been so boring though because Roommate 1 (i cant remember their names, i know, im terrible.) left right after she moved in, and Roommate 2 just moved in today. So i have had no one to talk to or hang out with. Time went by REEEEEEAAAALLLY SSSSSLLLLOOOWW!

BUT! Good News! I got a job! and i start training tomorrow night, so, boring time OVER! I will be working at a specialty sandwich and wings and hot dogs kind of place, called Ricky B's. Everyone sounds like they will be a whole lot of fun to work with and the managers/owners are very nice. Plus i will have sundays off and starting pay is above minimum wage! Im praying this will work out splendidly!

Well better get some sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment